10 Reasons why Ryan Reynolds is the most savage Hollywood actor
- He is charming in print and even in person. He is able to handle high comedy and grim drama very efficiently. He has got such an engaging screen presence and has got that moldable personality that he turns out to be whatever Hollywood expected out of him.
- A good businessman. When it comes to managing his funds, he is equipped with extreme business skills. Starting from the company he bought (‘Aviation Gin’), to the way he handles it for the movies, he has turned out to be the best at financial crises. He one among the highest paid actors in the Hollywood.
- He raised his career brilliantly as a superhero. After bearing devastating flops as “Green Lantern” he was expected to return to his already existing persona as a funny and romantic actor. In contradiction he blew the box-office with a massive$150million four-y debut for Deadpool, this was not only the biggest opening weekend but also the 3rd biggest live-action domestic gross ever.
- He is the actor with the most diverse roles leaping from genre to genre. Superhero, romantic, comedy, action… looks like he has got that star like personality to adapt the environment he is put into.
- Ryan Reynolds is a great human being in his real life. Hence without doubt, his down to earth demeanor on flawless looks, is a major personality bonus. Like the popular movie producer Robert Simonds interviewed at Variety Blog, appeared crystal clear with the audience, Reynolds on the face of media is watery transparent. Openly speaking of his failures to the media, Ryan Reynolds is an open book. Ryan Reynolds, inspite of being slammed by his haters for movies like Green Lantern, has never stepped back from experimenting with a diverse type of movie characters. Fearless on the face of haters, is a trait not many Hollywood actors posses, which is probably why he managed to promote himself, from being a struck-out loser with ladies to wooing Tinseltownhotties like Scarlett Johansson and Blake Lively.
- He has got a passionate vision as an actor. It might be interesting to know that during teenage Ryan was involved in drama classes, where he failed badly. Even after tackling head-on failures in X-men (2009), Green Lantern(2011)… he made best records with his Deadpool (2016).
- He has won several awards to imprint his mark over Hollywood as a brilliant actor. He charming personality seems to yield best results for him as he received the ‘Next Generation Male Award’ and ‘The Man of the year award in 2003 and 2017 respectively, Choice Movie: Hissy Fit Award for ‘Deadpool’, People’s Choice Award for the Favorite Movie Superhero and Action Star for the ‘Green Lantern’ and also the Favorite Movie Actor for ‘Deadpool’, are some of his achievements as a great actor.
- He knows how to maintain his public image at its best. He is indeed the social media superstar. Several times he had hit out on social media by responding to his fans. Lately he trolled some of his fans who expressed crazy sexual fantasies which projected the actor’s savvy and accessible influencer personality.
- He is a nice piece of art in himself with unique acting style as a cool and accessible actor. I superhero movies he comes out to be vulnerable but and therefore funny and romantic side. He seems like the best fit actor for posing as a superhero or romantic hero.
- Digging into his wardrobe, he even rocks it a tremendous way. Be it his prim and proper suits for a red-carpet event or a photo shoot for GQ in a tuxedo, he seems to carry himself as a swagger with very much ease.